Tom Sawyer!
I got the chance to know Tom's behavior by reading the book Tom Sawyer. Tom is a good boy but he hates working. I think Tom is like that because he misses his mother. Aunt Polly (his aunt) is taking care of him. If I knew Tom I would be his friend because I would try to help him in everything and give him some advices or suggestions to be an obedient boy. I will also tell him that Aunt Polly is trying to make him a better person when he grows up.
2 comentarios:
That sounds like a very good plan. Do you think he would listen to you? Or do you have a way that he would pay attention to you?
He wouldn't listen to me but I would think of a plan or a way to make him notice what he is doing to his Aunt.
Publicar un comentario